Exploring Your Fit with Preparis
We use a reliable process to mutually determine if Preparis is a good fit for your company or building based on your Business Continuity or Life Safety program needs.
|Step 1: Intro Call (20-30 Minutes)
- Who we are, what we do, and why
- Discuss your preparedness issues and decision criteria
- Share how our customers use Preparis
- Help your organization effectively respond to crises
Next Step: pick a date to learn more.
|Step 2: Custom Demo and Consultation (60 Minutes)
- Invite your colleagues to learn about Preparis
- Explore your crisis training program elements
- Identify goals that Preparis can help your achieve
- Walk-through of our SaaS portal based on your needs & interests
- Overview of our professional services capabilities as they relate to your situation
- Q & A including economics and specific issues
Next Step: pick a date to make your decision.
|Step 3: Decision Call (15-30 Minutes)
- Your official “go/no-go” directive to us
- Set implementation timeframe
- Discuss initial objectives
- Identify who will be working with us from your team
Next Step: pick a date to get started.
|Step 4: Kickoff Call (60 Minutes)
- Meet your Client Success Manager
- Train your team members that will use the Preparis portal
- Define your initial implementation objectives
- Get started with Preparis!